Friday, November 7, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live!


Almost 2 weeks ago I took Kaycee and Logan to see Playhouse Disney Live at the Palace. The characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pooh and Friends, Little Einsteins and Handy Manny were there. My kids don't watch these shows very often, but they really enjoyed it. The show was at noon, so I was a bit leery about taking Kaycee due to her missing her nap. But wow, the two of them were great!! I was so proud of them. They really enjoyed the show and sat nicely and watched the whole thing. It made me feel good to see them happy and so well behaved. Other kids (whose parents probably spent over $100 on souvenir crap for them) were whiny and bratty. It does not pay to spoil your kids!! My camera did not like the dark so much, so this is about the best picture I have. My pictures of the kids didn't turn out so well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ohhh, that looks like fun!!!