Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kaycee's Halloween







I am so behind! Anyway, Kaycee also had a great Halloween! She was my little Tinkerbell and she was oh so cute! I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to get her to wear her costume. We never tried it on her because she always said "no." So Halloween morning I finally got it on her. She refused to wear the wings though. Later when we put it on again for trick or treat time, I had Mark try with the wings and she had no problem putting them on for daddy. What is with that girl? The wings have cute little lights in them and it was the cutest thing walking behind her blinking down the dark sidewalk. What a vision! I did not get any good pictures of her, but here they are anyway. Some pictures, she looks like punk rock tink. I thought this was a good opportunity to put some makeup on her and her hair looks a bit crazy. And then for some reason, she kept closing her eyes! Then in another picture she was chewing a kit kat with her mouth wide open! So I am very sad to say, I don't even have a decent picture of my beautiful Tink!

No comments: