Sunday, November 16, 2008

Logan's Halloween






Logan wanted to be a tiger for Halloween this year. He loves that costume! He sometimes wears it now and plays baby tiger. Baby tiger loses his mom, dad, brother and sister tiger when he plays. He gets way too into it! He even cries real tears and I feel so bad for the little tiger! Anyway, the day before Halloween Logan had his school party. I had Grandma E watch Kaycee and I helped out his class. Some of us moms stood out in the woods waiting for the kids to come trick or treat. It was so cold out there at 9 in the morning! The kids were so cute. We each had an animal puppet and we gave them clues until they guessed what animal we had. I had a bear, and as soon as I said "I am a real big animal" they guessed it! ARGHH! We then went inside and did a few crafts. I probably should have taken some pictures of what Logan made. Oops! Logan had fun trick or treating with Kaycee and the two neighbor kids. Although when Logan got chips at one house he said, "hey, this isn't candy!" Too cute! I'm glad he didn't say anything about the house that passed out bottled water! Logan was on a hunt for Skittles and happily found several houses with them. Here are pictures of my adorable baby Tiger!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the tiger costume. That one looks so nice!