Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Blog Entry!





I can't believe I am doing this! Since I now have extra time which I never had before, I figured I'd give it a try (after some nagging from a friend - you know who you are). I enjoy reading other blogs, so maybe someone will enjoy reading mine. I guess I have to get used to it, but here we go.




Yesterday I let the little ones finger paint which we don't do too often (I'm not a big fan of messy hands). Of course it is cool for about 5 minutes and then they are done. This was Kaycee's first time and I am happy to say she is also not a big fan of messy fingers!! Above is a picture of the final artwork. Kaycee's is the one on the right (I think Logan did half of it for her).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad you started the blog! I love the paintings!!! I see some real talent there for sure! I believe Logan's top picture is a frog? And good for Kaycee for not liking getting dirty! I feel the same way you two do!

Erin W. said...

They have changed so much since I was over last time. Good for you, starting a blog! Maybe I'll give it a go someday! Looking forward to getting together next week hopefully!