Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hanging Around











We had a great play date yesterday with Lauri (Norah), Kristie (Riley & Reese), Jenny (Lucas), Kelly (Eian) and Kelly (Olivia). I totally forgot to take pictures though. I think we were all too busy with the kids! Kaycee got a bit injured during a brawl with one of the other children (we won't name any names)!

So here are some pictures of Logan and Kaycee goofing around. Kaycee is quite the climber in that dress! Bailey just returned from Cedar Point and Soak City. He rode the Maverick which he is very proud of.

1 comment:

Erin W. said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't make the playdate and even more bummed now that there are no pictures to show for it!!! Anyway, Anne AND Marty are still sick and I'm now waiting for my turn.

Anne has been doing the same thing lately--climbing up the outside of the stairs. It drives me crazy and am waiting for her to get hurt (no carpeting).