Friday, October 10, 2008

Me, my boys and the Lions!









Last Sunday I got the priviledge of taking my boys to the Lions game. Mark was sick so it was just me and the boys! We had fun (despite the loss, again) and the boys were great. I forgot my camera and I don't think I can get my camera phone pics onto the computer :( They were cute pictures too! I knew I should have turned around to get the camera. Gee, we were only in our seats 45 minutes prior to kick off! So here are some pictures from one of last years games. It was Logan's first game.

Tomorrow Mark is taking Bailey to his first Michigan game. Bailey can't wait to see the Big House. I'm sure I will be unable to convince Mark to take the camera.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun that you and the boys went! Where are the pictures from the Michigan game??

thesandris said...

I actually didn't even ask Mark to take a camera, so no pics :( But Bailey had a blast and Michigan lost! Hehe!