Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today at 3:15

Ok, Elmo's mouth is opened a bit too wide. I knew I should have told the decorator, I just didn't want to seem picky, although I am when it comes to my cakes!


Kaycee blew out her 2 candles great! Unfortunetly, we ran out of camera tape :(

More cake please!

Kaycee playing with her new dolls after the party!


Kaycee playing with her dollhouse this morning.


Today at 3:15 my baby girl will offically be 2! I can't believe she is that big. I can't believe 2 years ago at this time I was getting ready for the O.R. Boy I am thankful I don't have to go through that again! 3 times is enough! I would love to go back to when she was 2 weeks old! That was the best time. She was such a great baby, and Logan was the cutest, most loving 2 year old! It just goes too fast! We had her party yesterday because my mom leaves for Germany today. Originally she was going to be gone last week already, but changed her flight to be here for Kaycee's birthday. We had an Elmo themed party, because Kaycee is just in love with Elmo right now! Kaycee got a couple of baby dolls, a highchair for her babies, a dollhouse, a teaparty set, lots of clothes, and accessories for her babies. (Can you tell she loves her dolls?) I can't wait til the day we can break out the Barbies! I still have all of my stuff and I've already bought her a bunch. Maybe I'll have to call over my 2 best friends when I was little to help! We spent thousands of hours playing Barbies in my basement. Anyway, happy birthday Kaycee!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Her birthday dress is beautiful! And I think the cake looks yummy!!!!

Kristin said...

Awe! Happy Birthday Kaycee!!! :)

Erin W. said...

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing about Elmo's mouth being so wide open! TOO FUNNY! I wouldn't have said anything either. I'm sure Kaycee didn't notice!!! We still need to get together...so sorry it didn't work out last time. I'm horrible about checking my messages on my home phone and got your message too late. Anyway, glad to see things are going well!